How to run 12v 5w led on 220v
in this project we learn how to run 12v 5w led bulb on 220v easy at home using few simple steps with circuit diagram. its very cheapest, easy and homemade electronic project. for making this project we need some components.
|How to run 12v 5w led on 220v|
- 12 volt 5 watt led bulb (1)
- 400V 1uf Polyester Capacitor (1)
- 1M 1 watt Resistor (1)
- 47 ohm 1 watt resistor (1)
- 25v 100uf capacitor (1)
- 1N4007 Diode (5)
- PCB Board
- Soldering wire
- Soldering iron
- old energy saver
- hot glue gun
In this project we use 400 volt and 1uf polyester capacitor. in market its also know as 105J number capacitor.
Circuit Diagram of how to run 12v 5w led on 220v:
|circuit diagram of run 12v 5w led on 220v|
- Connect 400v,1uf capacitor with 1M resistor.
- one side of 400v capacitor connect with 220v live wire.
- Take a 4 diode of 1N4007 and make a diode bridge like diagram.
- diode bridge provide us 4 connection. 2 input connection and 2 output connection.
- one input connection connect with 400v capacitor.
- and 2nd input connection connect with 220v live wire.
- now connect 25v, 100uf capacitor with output pins of diode bridge.
- now connect one side of 47 ohm resistor with positive side of capacitor.
- and 2nd side of resistor connect with positive side of 12v led.
- and finally 2nd side of led connect with negative side of capacitor.
|adjust led on energy saver|
- Now connect all component on PCB Board using circuit diagram.
- now take old energy saver and adjust this pcb circuit on energy saver using hot glue gun.
its very easy and simple circuit. all components you can get from electronic shop very easily. we learn it more batter with watching video.
Video of run 5 watt led on 220v :
in conclusion its simple low cost homemade energy saving project. you can use this LED Bulb on house store, house terrace, or any low light place. its easy long life and durable project. you can direct run it on 220v power supply. you can also run it with UPS.